Some general info to make everyone’s life easier.
Normally everything will be fine, but please keep the following three things in mind while receiving your order from your friendly delivery person:
1. Before you sign: Check the box. Does it have any damages? Check the contents. Does it all seem alright?
2. If damages: Communicate them. Tell the delivery person and ask to report a damaged delivery. Document the state of the contents and goods. Take pictures.
3. report: A report is your and our insurance if something has happened to your delivery. Overall it helps against headaches of any type.
You will receive a separate email from our delivery partner with your tracking information. Allow up to 24 hours for the number to go live.
There may be import taxes to pay if your destination is outside the US. Please ask your local customs office for advice.
Bike comes nearly ready to ride with just a few basic assembly tasks required, listed below:
– Install front and rear wheel, seat + seatpost, stem, handlebars
– here’s a tutorial video how to install the cockpit
– Align front and rear brake
– Install mudguards
– Inflate tires
– here’s a video how to install webbing
If you are the slightest bit in doubt, please consult with your local bike shop.
Couldn’t find the bike you’re looking for? We are working hard to get all our models to North America and will let you know as soon as we know when the next shipment will arrive. Meanwhile you can hit up your local dealer, who can put in a preorder for you, if you can’t find what you’re looking for.
YOU CAN’T FINALIZE YOUR ORDER?
In case your credit card was rejected or the authentication failed, please contact your bank. There is nothing we can do about this on our end.
About other issues or if your experiencing any bugs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We urge all OMNIUM customers to take the time to write down & photograph their unique FRAME number, located on the frame underneath the left crank arm. This will help you and the authorities identify your bike, in the unfortunate case of theft.
All Credit Cards are accepted. Processed securely by Stripe.